Monday 2 September 2013

Rainbow Soldiers ~ The Character I Like Most and Why.

assalamualaikum ...

to dear teech .. sory latee ~ hee .. jangan marah marah .. nanti cepat tua .. ehehe ... okay this is the most character most i like ..


 I like most in the story ‘Rainbow Soldiers’ is Mahar. There are three reasons why I like Mahar very much. I like him because he is very cool. From the story, Mahar always relax by doing his own business such as hearing music from his radio and ignore his surroundings. Next, I like him because he is curious. For example, he shows his passion to find ‘Tuk Bayan Tula’ to know how to success in examination after he read about the island where ‘Tuk Bayan Tula’ lives. Lastly, he always has many ideas. It is funny when he doing silly things to seek inspiration for their group competition but at last his silly idea makes their group winning the competition at first place.

~ oshin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment